Corporate Affairs Community
This Community is focused on increasing awareness and understanding of the transformation in retail, protecting and promoting the reputation of the industry, and shaping the economic and policy environment to allow retailers to thrive.
- Corporate Affairs Directors
- Communication Directors
- Executives/Senior Managers with responsibilities in media relations, communications, government and public affairs across the UK and devolved nations
Protecting and promoting the reputation of the industry and shaping the economic and policy environment to help retail businesses to thrive.
Delivering for Members
- Reviewing progress on priority lobbying campaigns, provide creative input on strategy and tactics
- Providing a focal point for planning set-piece lobbying activity (Budget, Party Conferences, etc)
- Helping stakeholders understand of the transformation in retail
- Building retail’s reputation as a leading, responsible and ethical industry
- Improving awareness of and influence longer-term political and regulatory risks and opportunities
- Supporting BRC’s efforts to manage media issues
Stephen Bethel //