BRC Learning Live is designed to support HR and team leaders drive forward workforce transformation – at pace and scale.
Dramatic and rapid transformation is rocking the retail industry. Retailers that haven’t responded quickly enough to shifts in consumer behaviours and expectations - driven by new digital technologies and innovations – have simply disappeared off the map.
The fundamental restructuring of our industry is triggering a seismic shift in the retail workforce. Retail is shedding jobs at an unprecedented rate and the fewer jobs that remain, or are being created, require a whole new set of skills and capabilities.
With leading industry figures, we’ll bring into sharp focus the roles needed across UK retail - and how retailers can restructure and reskill their workforce to keep pace, maintain and grow their competitive advantage.
During an evening of interactive panel discussions, with real time audience polling and Q&As you'll leave with the insights, ideas and solutions you need to take back to your business.
what WE'LL DISCUSS
Roles and skills
- How can retailers transform their workforce to keep pace with changing consumer demand, increased digitisation and automation?
- What innovations in learning and development can help retailers upskill their workforce to build competitive advantage?
Retail as a career of choice
- How can the retail industry improve its image as an attractive, secure, long-term career choice?
- How can retailers develop their employer brand strategies to attract the talent they need?
- What are the stand-out retention initiatives helping retailers keep their best talent and deliver on long-term business goals?
- What does equality at work look like and how should retailers future proof their equality strategies?
- What will retail HR look like in 2023 and how can retailers restructure their workforce to ensure they can compete in three years?
WHO will benefit?
1) Essential for HR professionals
With responsibility for organisational change, workforce management, talent acquisition, training, learning and development, talent retention.
2) IMPORTANT FOR team leaders and managers
3) VALUABLE FOR colleagues looking to progress AND FUTURE-PROOF their retail career
17.30 - 18.00: Registration
18.00 - 18.10: Welcome address from Helen Dickinson OBE
18.10 – 19.25: Panel discussion with interactive polling and audience Q&As
19.25 – 19.30: Key learning and take-aways
19.30 - 20.30: Complimentary networking drinks with facilitated contact exchange
More speakers to be announced shortly
Retail Members - £49 +VAT
Associate Members - £99 +VAT
Retail Non-Members - £149 +VAT
Non-Retail Non-Members - £199 +VAT
You can also benefit from group booking discounts with 3 or more colleagues, contact the team to confirm your group booking.
JOIN USBuy Tickets Here
If you would like more information, get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org