Your organisation is looking to you, as HR professionals, to help them create a workforce fit for the future – with new roles, new skills and ways of working.
But it’s not easy. Which is why we’ve created this event, tailored specifically to support you and your teams.
In an evening of interactive panel discussions with leading figures from across the retail industry, we’ll help you explore the skills you need, how to attract the right people, the most effective ways to upskill your staff and keep your best talent.
With real-time audience polling and Q&As throughout, you'll be able to shape the discussions to ensure you get the answers and ideas you need to take back to your business.
With drinks following on from the panel you can take the time to chat, reflect and relax with your team members and peers.
- Learn from thought-leaders: Get ideas and inspiration from thought-leaders driving some of the most innovative and successful HR departments in retail
- Take away new strategies and approaches: Understand how to find, develop and retain the talent you need to deliver your long-term business goals
- Optimise your activities: Recognise how you can maximise your time, effort and investment in your workforce
- Know you're on the right track: Sense-check and share experiences with peers and colleagues from across the UK
- Share the benefits: Come along with your team for a great night of team-building and development
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
This event is for you if you have responsibility for:
- Organisational change and development
- Workforce management
- Talent acquisition
- Training, learning and development
- Reward and retention
17.30 - 18.00: Registration
18.00 - 19.30: Interactive panel discussion
19.30 - 20.30: Networking drinks
Retail Members - £49 +VAT
BRC Retail Members can also benefit from group booking discounts with 3 or more colleagues, contact the team to confirm your group booking
Associate Members - £99 +VAT
Retail Non-Members - £149 +VAT
Non-Retail Non-Members - £199 +VAT
JOIN USBuy Tickets Here
If you would like more information, get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org