The aim of the Foundation programme is to develop the delegates understanding of their role as team leaders and the positive impact this can have on their business. By enhancing the vital skills necessary to successfully lead a team delegates can build their confidence as retail managers.
The programme provides leadership learning and an opportunity for delegates to reflect on their own approach to leadership and management whilst providing a greater understanding of their role and the impact that successful leaders can create.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Trainee managers
- Department managers in stores and head office functions
- Store managers
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Develop your self-awareness as a leader and manager
- Understand how to apply different leadership techniques to achieve the best results with your team
- Recognise when and how to take a coaching approach with individuals and your team
- Learn how to set clear expectations for your team and communicate these effectively, enabling them to work together without supervision and achieve their objectives
- Understand how to effectively lead a team through change
- Create a balanced culture of wellbeing in the workplace
- Apply the learnings from the Foundation Programme to improve personal and organisational performance
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Fasttrack your talent by maximizing their ability to lead a team and create the conditions for effective team working
- Drive profitable sales by improving organizational productivity
- Reward high-performers with an industry-renowned, practical, insight-led programme
- Demonstrate belief in your leaders of tomorrow by investing in their development today
£2,495 +VAT (course fee includes accommodation and all meals).
“I can’t express how much the last week has stretched, grown and developed me. I can’t wait to get back to the business and put into practice the skills I have learnt.”
Lucy Hall, All Saints
“I was told by previous delegates that OSS was a life changing experience. I wondered how it would live up to this expectation but I’ve left a changed man. The programme has helped me to unlock my potential both in my work life and personal life. I had so many light bulb moments through the week!”
Tom Ratcliffe, World Duty Free
OSS Retail management development programmes offer a unique learning experience for talented professionals from UK, international and leading independent retailers.