COVID-19 and the Retail Industry SERIES
Whilst the COVID-19 outbreak continues to grip our lives, there will be a time when restrictions begin to be lifted and we emerge into a very different world. BRC Learning has created a series of 5 free webinars to support retail leaders as we prepare for the next phase of the pandemic.
Their focus will be to find healing during the COVID-19 crisis; to increase integration, notice what’s emerging, gain an understanding on how to move through it and share how we can all build together towards a different future.
SESSION 3 - THE IMPACT ON 'THIS SECTOR'
Join a community of leaders to explore the impact on the people in the retail industry. What does this ongoing crisis mean for the sector and how can we collectively create a different future?
- Gain new insights into the trends and themes that continue to emerge at both a local and global level
- Find out how businesses can evolve to create the sector of the future and understand what this could look like
- Explore the role that social responsibility could play in helping retail recover from the global crisis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leaders who have been furloughed and are keen to prepare themselves for returning to work
- Leaders who are looking to life post COVID-19 and how their business will emerge
- Leaders looking to understand how they can support the recovery of their team, their business and the industry
Consultant, Speaker, Mentor, Coach & Social Innovator. Author of The Participation Revolution
Register your place