We're thrilled to announce our inspiring, disruptive, and diverse speakers for BRC Learning Live.
During an evening of interactive panel discussions with real time audience polling and Q&As, you'll get the insights, ideas and solutions you need to take back to your business.
See our first list of speakers below and read on to find out more about the evening.
Seismic shift on our retail workforce
Industry transformation – driven by new technologies and changing consumer behaviours - is triggering a seismic shift in the retail workforce. There are now fewer retail jobs and those that remain, or are being created, require a whole new set of skills and capabilities.
BRC Learning Live will bring into sharp focus the roles needed in UK retail and how retailers can restructure and reskill their workforce to keep pace with changing consumer demand, increased digitisation and automation.
Whether you are an HR professional, team leader, manager, or simply looking to progress and future-proof your retail career, join us as we give you the insights to support you and your business.
What can you expect?
• Learn from senior figures at the forefront of workforce transformation
• Explore strategies and tools to drive your workforce development
• Shape the discussion through interactive audience polling and Q&As
• Connect with senior colleagues and teams facing similar challenges over networking drinks
• Share the learnings with your team with our block-booking discount
CHRIS FIELD - PANEL CHAIR
CEO of Fieldworks Marketing &
Chairman of Retail Connections
HELEN DICKINSON OBE
Chief Executive, BRC
Country HR Manager, IKEA UK & Ireland
Chief People Officer, Ted Baker
Head of Customer Programmes
(Digital Transformation), Google