BEIS to host webinars on safe workplaces.
Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) business webinars – find out how to make your workplace COVID-secure.
BEIS is to host a series of webinars on safe working building on the Government produced guidance.
The webinars cover a range of different types of workplace settings which are allowed to be open. Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace so you may need to use more than one of the guides/webinars as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe.
The webinars are as follows and you can register by clicking on the link:
- Wednesday 27 May, 11am: Factories, plants and warehouses – Guidance for people who run factories, plants and warehouses
- Wednesday 27 May, 3pm: Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery – Guidance for people who run restaurants offering takeaway or delivery services.
- Thursday 28 May, 11am: Shops and branches – Guidance for people who run shops, branches, stores or similar environments.
- Thursday 28 May, 3pm: Vehicles – Guidance for people who work in or from vehicles, including couriers, mobile workers, lorry drivers, on-site transit and work vehicles, field forces and similar.
- Monday 1 June, 11am: Construction and other outdoor work – Guidance for people who run outdoor working environments.
- Monday 1 June, 3pm: Labs and research facilities – Guidance for people who run indoor labs and research facilities and similar environments
- Tuesday 2 June, 11am: Offices and contact centres – Guidance for people who run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments
- Tuesday 2 June, 3pm: Homes – Guidance for people working in, visiting or delivering to home environments as well as their employers