Youth Employment UK is an independent, not for profit social enterprise founded in 2012 to tackle youth unemployment.
As experts on youth employment and unemployment, we are ideally placed to understand the complex landscape facing young people, employers and policy makers.
We are actively tackling youth unemployment by:
- Giving young people a voice on the youth employment issues that affect them
- Supporting young people with the skills and careers support they need to progress
- Supporting employers to develop and be recognised for their youth friendly employment practice
- Connecting young people to Youth Friendly Employers
- Providing expert insight across all youth employment policy areas