This event is hosted by Retail Week
With UK consumers in the grip of a cost-of-living crisis, retailers find themselves once again staring into the jaws of disruption.
As the cost of living continues to rise at an unprecedented pace, many retailers and brands fear that purse strings will tighten, with consumers’ disposable income reallocated towards essential spending on food and bills.
It has never been more vital for retailers to be in complete sync with customers’ needs. So how can they engage new shoppers at this crucial time and drive loyalty from their existing customer base? Where should retailers invest to win? How can they use marketing savvy – both in-store and online – to attract spend without breaking budgets?
Join your peers at Consumer Week 2023 to find out
We will drill down on practical ways to combat the cost-of-living crisis, looking at the driving factors behind customer spending in the current climate and new strategies for customer engagement and growth.
Hear exclusive insights from leading brands including Deliveroo, Pandora, Mister Spex, REN Clean Skincare, Rotaro and more.
Comprising a free virtual morning masterclass on September 28 and a free in-person morning summit on September 29 at The Form Rooms, Covent Garden, Consumer Week is a chance to come together with Retail Week to redefine your CX strategies and take a deep dive into the consumer psyche.
Retail and brand leaders, industry experts and consumer psychologists will unite at the events to discuss the following key topics:
- Building bonds with Gen Z, Alphas, Digital Arrivals and beyond: winning the next generation of shoppers
- Getting (even) smarter on social: elevating engagement and building brand communities
- The best CX bets: where to find the biggest bang for your buck
- The cost of loyalty: how data can help you cut through a price-driven market
- Future-fit tech: From AR to Z – the innovations transforming the path to purchase
- Seizing store opportunities: what consumers really want from physical retail
- Retail future: meet the trailblazers shaking up the industry
Register your interest
Register for our free Consumer Week virtual masterclass on Wednesday, September 28 from 9.30am to 11.30am BST.
Apply for your place to attend our free in-person Consumer Week summit on Thursday, September 29 from 8.30am to 11.30am BST, hosted at central London venue The Form Rooms.