With the Government's 'Good Work Plan' coming into effect, as well as new European Court of Justice regulations, there are many upcoming changes to workers rights and employer legislation.
Retailers in particular, with highly flexible workforces, will be impacted by these changes. Your business needs to find a way to successfully transition to the new rules. Fortunately, Workforce Management Systems are also becoming an essential tool retailers can use to manage their workforce and maintain compliance, all while maximising productivity.
In this webinar we'll be discussing what these changes really mean for you, and how you can prepare your business and HR department.
Why tune in?
- Ensure you’re compliant with the new legislation and are managing your workforce in a fair and equitable manner
- Get advice on how to create and manage operating models that balance the needs of customers, the business and employees
- Gain insight on how to grow workforce flexibility to benefit both employees and employers
- Understand how you can use your data to develop and share best practice
- Gain insight into different workforce technologies, and which might be right for your business
Register for free
BRC webinars are facilitated through BrightTALK.Register to tune in
If you would like more information, get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org