The OSS Masters Programme is a unique opportunity for retail business leaders to get a clear view on the future of retail and how to best position your businesses for success.
The intensive 4-day programme allows delegates to look beyond the day-to-day challenges of running an organisation and how to tackle key issues including:
- The future landscape
- Positioning your business for success in an evolving retail world
- Leading your business to success
- Innovation and agility – the keys to future success
Through a range of challenges and workshops the OSS Masters Programme develops the delegates ability to analyse market trends and establish what works, what doesn’t and how they can innovate in a volatile and competitive market.
For OSS Masters 2020 we’ve introduced greater networking opportunities across the delegation and introduced sessions to cover digital disruption, analysing data, AI and leading in an uncertain world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior individuals with a high level of responsibility
- Business owners
- Senior managers/directors
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Gain a clearer view of the future retail landscape and an ability to identify the emerging trends
- Attain the ability to make the right retail choices in an intensely, volatile and competitive market
- Develop an understanding of which innovations to back and ensure they are implemented successfully
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Develop a clearer view on the opportunities for success in the retail landscape
- Gain an advantage over the competition by knowing which trends and innovations to back
- Improve your customer following in a world of disloyalty
- Enhanced commercial decisions and strategic investments
- Develop better team engagement
£3495 +VAT (fee includes all meals and accommodation).
“I’d definitely recommend that people attend OSS Masters as it’s possibly the best programme I’ve ever been to. It’s the place to come to access the best people and the best resources.”
Sinead Archetti Scott, Fenwick
“There is a world outside of my role which will impact my business. The programme has given me tools to identify not only the opportunities but also the threats.”
Mark Guest, bathstore