22nd - 26th February 2021
Built on the long-standing tradition of the Oxford Summer School by the Drapers Chamber of Trade, this strategic leadership development programme for Senior Managers, Directors and Business Owners within Retail is a one-of-a-kind digital experience designed to understand the future direction of our industry as we emerge from the turbulence and trauma of 2020.
Learn from and with the best in Retail
Through online discussions and debate with the best in Retail and peers from across the sector, eminent experts and keynote speakers, the Master's provides delegates with the opportunity to explore:
- Leading your business to future success-understand what's changing. Create an agile, resilient, data savvy business against the backdrop of COVID-19. Discuss the impact of Brexit, climate change, equality, sustainability, complex supply chains and ethical sourcing challenges.
- Leadership capabilities–understand financial dexterity and how to lead teams remotely, plus develop the skills required for businesses to thrive in the next 3 years such as Data Science, AI and Robotics.
- Future-proof your business–explore the critical elements that allow a retail business to thrive, survive, and excel. Delegates will apply them to a live case study.
Key Benefits to you and your organisation
- Identify the future direction of your organisation following on from the turbulence created by the pandemic
- Develop an unobstructed view on positioning your businesses in the market - strategic direction, commerciality, customer trends and penetration
- Prepare your busiess for external challenges – COVID-19, Brexit, climate change, equality, sustainability, complex supply chains and ethical sourcing.
Price: Members - £1,595, Non-Members - £1,895
Dates: 22 - 26 February 2021
Time: 08:00 to 17:00
Delivery method: The digital experience includes a mix of discussions, workshops and group activities, but also offers full access to respected industry leaders and Retail professionals.
Book Your Place
For more information, or to book your place, please email us directlyBook Your Place