With all the volatility that retail has suffered over the last two years, the fast-approaching golden quarter will no doubt be raising questions, for many reasons, as to what is to come. Considering the increase of online shopping, changing customer behaviour, and the added challenge of retail store closures, one of the biggest questions on retailer's minds is how to sustainably optimise traffic in-store.
In this virtual roundtable, you can hear from Kyle Monk, Director of Insight at the BRC, as to what some of the predictions are for this year's Golden Quarter. We will also be discussing, alongside partner Quadient UK, how retailers from High Street to PurePlay businesses and Concessions are preparing for this quarter.
We encourage participation in our roundtables, and we welcome you to bring your thoughts and ideas to discuss.
- Kyle Monk's predictions for this year's Golden Quarter
- Understand how e-commerce platforms will be impacting the predictions
- Learn how to utilise Click and Collect to enhance your traffic over the period
- Changes in the Pure Play retail space
- Collaboration in the form of concessions