In March, the UK and EU will start negotiations (apparently to be concluded by the end of the year) on the future UK-EU relationship after the UK exits Europe. This will include the key issues of cross-border trading terms impacting UK retailers.
With our Trade Policy expert, William Bain, we’ll explore some of the basic issues you will need to know by the end of this year, such as:
- The WTO system and key agreements
- What is a regional trade agreement?
- Negotiating tariffs between preferential trading partners
- Rules of Origin
- Typical chapters and outline of an EU trade agreement
- What are Most Favourite Nation (MFN) clauses?
- The Political Declaration and UK/EU mandates
REGISTER FOR FREE
BRC webinars are facilitated through BrightTALKREGISTER TO TUNE IN
If you would like more information, get in touch with the team at email@example.com