As part of BRC Climate Action Week 25-29 October, we’re hosting a series of digital events to showcase initiatives and good practices being undertaken by UK retailers on the journey towards Net-Zero.
Each day we’ll profile and provide practical advice and guidance on one of the 5 key Pathways of the BRC Climate Action Roadmap – an ambitious industry-led initiative designed to get the whole of the UK Retail industry and its supply chains to Net-Zero by 2040.
Register for the digital event(s) of most interest to you – they’re all free to join. And share with your colleagues.
Tuesday 26 October
- 11.00-11.45. Sustainable Sourcing, in conjunction with our Climate Action Roadmap Partner, IBM, focuses on how we can decarbonise our retail supply chains.
- 14.00-14.45. Solving for Sustainability through Data and Technology, in conjunction with Google. Register >
Wednesday 27 October
- 11.00 – 11.45. Low Carbon Logistics, in conjunction with DP World: Exploring how supply chain partners can work towards decarbonising international supply chains, the role of tech in reducing logistics emissions, and planning to reduce environmental impact. Register >
- 14.00-14.45. Helping Customers Make More Sustainable Choices, in conjunction with PwC: Practical advice and guidance on what you can do to effectively influence/shift consumer choices at each stage of their decision-making and purchasing journey. Register >
Thursday 28 October
- 11.00-11.45. Decarbonising Retail Estates, in conjunction with our Climate Action Roadmap Partner, The Crown Estate, focuses on decarbonising retail buildings through improved energy efficiency and green energy sources. Register >
We look forward to welcoming you!