BRC Learning are delighted to introduce the The Changing Leadership Landscape - an on-demand leadership programme designed to inspire and challenge our retail leadership community during these times of extreme change.
Our industry is heading into the most unpredictable Christmas that many retailers will experience. Leadership is critical to the future of our sector and so, in response to the continuing challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have created our most flexible learning programme ever, to provide our delegates with a leadership toolkit that supports them for the challenges ahead.
Beginning on the 23rd September, we will open the series with a live keynote event, as Paul Anderson-Walsh from The Centre for Inclusive Leadership, will be exploring the crucial role that Leadership has at the heart of our retail organisations.
Following successful attendance of this launch event, businesses and delegates will receive a facilitation pack that includes access to a further 7 on-demand sessions containing the latest thought leadership and insight on Building Effective Teams, Coaching for Change, Wellbeing, Financial Management, Personal Financial Wellbeing, Data & Insights, and Trading in Uncertain Times.
Delegates will also be invited to attend an interactive Q&A session with a Senior Retail Panel on the 14th October. This will give them direct access to an experienced and diverse group of retail leaders, who will be discussing the key themes and skills required to lead and deliver the all-important peak trading quarter.
OUR SOCIAL INITIATIVE - SUPPORTING OUR INDUSTRY
We are acutely aware of the devastating impact that COVID-19 continues to have on our industry. The principle foundation of our leadership programmes is ‘for retailers by retailers’. We are passionate about bringing this principle to life with a social initiative designed to support those leaders who have recently been made redundant. For every place that is sold on this programme, BRC Learning will offer a free place to one of these effected individuals. The content is highly relevant to any leader looking to develop their skills and to enable them to lead themselves and their teams towards successful commercial results.
ON DEMAND LEARNING FROM INSPIRATIONAL EXPERTS
Each one of our sessions, designed with change management in mind, will feature industry leading subject matter experts:
- Leadership for Managers with Paul Anderson-Walsh, Co-Founder of The Centre for Inclusive Leadership
- Building Effective Teams with Evelina Dzimanaviciute, Wellbeing Consultant & Executive Coach
- Wellbeing & Resilience with Andrea Woodside & Cliff Lee from the retailTRUST
- Coaching for Change Masterclass with Evelina Dzimanaviciute, Wellbeing Consultant & Executive Coach
- Trading in Uncertain Times with Glenn Regan, Space Planning Manager, John Lewis & Partners
- Data, Intelligence & Emerging Trends with Kyle Monk, Director of Insight, British Retail Consortium
- • Financial Management & Personal Financial Wellbeing with Dave Meckin, Managing Director, Insight Financial Consulting
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Alternatively contact Terry Lees, Head of Leadership Development & Learning Events via email@example.com or on 07595 928 721.