In partnership with Position Green sign up for our latest BRC masterclass in sustainability strategy and reporting with peers in business leadership.
Through guest speaker presentations, case study examples and group activities, this interactive 2-day workshop will help you demystify core sustainability concepts, gain a practical understanding of environmental impact management and work collectively to agree best practices in sustainability strategy and reporting.
This two-days will provide you with an extensive run-through of the main concepts in sustainability integration, tailored to the retail industry. While identifying how sustainable your organisation is on the maturity curve, you will be guided by expert facilitators to learn where to start and how to utilise key drivers such as values and brand alignment to lead your business beyond regulatory compliance towards value creation.
Whether it be working through a target-setting process in strategy development or discussing the challenges of data collection and handling in reporting, this hands-on course will give you and your organisation the tools to engage in sustainability transformation.
Who is it for?
- Individuals with strategic responsibility or influence but limited sustainability experience
- Those seeking to apply an ESG lens to their managed operational projects
- Anyone striving to enhance communication effectiveness regarding sustainability issues and actions
- Define the differences between sustainability vs. ESG
- Break down the environmental impact of retail and identify key issues for their business
- Learn about the outlook for UK environmental regulation and implications for retail
- Understand where their organisation is on the sustainability maturity curve
- Hear a retail case study illustrating the challenges of sustainability transformation
- Review sustainability drivers beyond compliance (e.g. external stakeholder perception)
- Unpack the concepts of materiality and double materiality and when to use these
- Work through an applied example of a materiality analysis
- Have the opportunity to network with peers over drinks
- Reflect on key takeaways from Day 1
- Assess public examples of sustainability strategy through a critical lens
- Create a blueprint for effective sustainability action planning
- Work through a management action planning case study
- Practice setting effective quantitative and qualitative targets
- Review best practices for data collection and handling
- Understand how to deliver best-practice ESG reporting
- Conduct a full critical assessment of a sustainability strategy
When: 30th & 31st January 2024
Where: The Form Rooms, 22 Tower Street, London, WC2 9HS
Pricing: £1,500 +VAT for Members, £1,800 +VAT for non-members (food for both days is included in the price, accommodation is not included).
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS? WE HAVE THE ANSWERS!
Contact the team to find out further information or to register your interest
Sign Up Today
Book your spaces today by completing the Company Booking Form.Book Your Space Now