As part of our Climate Action Week, you can watch all of our webinars on demand!
BearingPoint co-hosted the Net Zero Shipping and Use of Rail webinar with the BRC. BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach, with expertise within Supply Chain and Logistics.
In this webinar, we explored:
- Current state of play - Net Zero Shipping and use of rail as an alternative to road
- Challenges and barriers to addressing shipping emissions and maximising rail use
- Update on the progress towards Net Zero shipping solutions and call to action for Government
- Guidance for retailers on how to make progress
- Benefits of emissions reporting solutions to bring into one place scopes 1,2, and 3 data capture, emissions calculation and reporting
- Stuart Higgins, Partner, BearingPoint
- Jess Davies, Senior Analyst, BearingPoint
- Gareth Jenkins, Senior Manager, BearingPoint
- Sue Terpilowski, OBE FCILT, Profile main