We want a fair deal for consumers from the negotiations with the EU. We believe that promoting the interests of consumers – and we are all consumers – will lead to the fairest settlement for our country as a whole.
A Fair Brexit For Consumers brings the issues that matter to retailers and customers into focus. It looks at how we can achieve:
• Tariff free trade
• Customs arrangements that are as frictionless as possible
• Certainty for EU colleagues working in the UK
• The continuity of existing EU legislation as it transfers to the UK
The Tariff Roadmap focuses on the tariff aspects of Brexit. Ensuring this journey is a positive one requires the Government to lead an orderly and sequenced process, where we renegotiate to continue across the board tariff-free arrangements with the EU before securing new trading relationships with the rest of the world.
DOWNLOAD THE TARIFF ROADMAP:
Our Customs Roadmap report sets out the practical challenges and considerations that the UK Government faces in delivering as frictionless trade as possible for consumers on Brexit day and thereafter.
The People Roadmap considers the role of EU colleagues in both the retail workforce and their supply chains and presents the key steps necessary to provide certainty for EU colleagues now and to ensure the UK’s future immigration system meets the needs of the retail industry and its customers.
DOWNLOAD THE PEOPLE ROADMAP:
BE PART OF IT:
- Sign up for our forthcoming webinar, Brexit, Immigration and the Retail Workforce, and join in the discussion with our experts. We’re also hosting The Brexit Debate – 1 Year to Go in March 2018
- Download and display our printable poster
- Share our work on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Get involved by getting in touch