Retail is increasingly reliant on IT, from new sales platforms to managing customer data. Without adequate cyber-security, and irrespective of the increasingly tough legislative regime, retailers will lose customer trust and will be unable to leverage the vast potential of IT to redefine their operating models.
The IT Community brings members together with experts and decision-makers to help shape this integral component of the future of retail.
- IT Directors
- Heads of Cyber Security
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Information Security Directors
|Reduce cyber risk||Secure an improved law enforcement response to cyber crime affecting the retail industry|
Delivering for members
- Guiding members on how to mitigate and deal with cyber security risk with the Cyber Security Toolkit
- Helping to shape the Government’s approach to the National Infrastructure Directive
- Securing member participation in the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) CyberFirst programme, the first non-national security industry to do so
- Helping DCMS to refine their thinking on Internet of Things regulation to deliver the best outcomes for consumers, the UK and the retail industry
- Successfully engaging with NCSC/National Crime Agency to ensure the Government’s approach focuses on the things that matter to retailers
Assistant Director for Consumer,
E-Commerce and Regulatory Affairs
Graham has been Chairman of the Eurocommerce Internal Market and Consumer Affairs Committee since 2013, having first lobbied in the EU in 1979. Prior to the BRC he was Secretary General of an international political organisation and Head of Policy and the Shadow Cabinet Secretariat of the Liberal Party of Australia.
Contact Graham by email.