An independent stamp of approval from the Science Based Targets Initiative shows your customers and investors that you are committed to authentic emissions reduction. Identifying and setting your targets helps you to better understand your emissions, your supply chain and work on eliminating hotspots.
BRC is delighted to be supporting the UN Race to Zero campaign and if a retailer sets a science-based target with SBTi they are eligible to join campaign.
This webinar helps you to understand:
- The different stages of the SBTi process
- What’s needed to set your target (what data is required etc)
- The challenges, opportunities and benefits of setting a science-based target
- Amelie Tan, UK & WW Regional Manager, CDP
- Eike Haas, Manager, Accenture