Tackling supply chain emissions is one of the biggest challenges for retailers in reaching net zero.
With so much of the supply chain outside of direct control, how can retailers leverage their position to reduce the impact of raw materials, create more sustainable products and support suppliers?
Join some of our Climate Action Showcase entrants to find out how they reduced their emissions by working closely with their suppliers. We also hear from our partner IBM Consulting about their work on supply chain mapping project with Pets at Home, and how this process could help your decarbonisation process.
The Climate Action Showcase opens again for entries on 24 April 2023 – find out from our inspirational case studies how you could become one of our trailblazer companies.
- Andrew Opie, Director of Food and Sustainability, BRC
- Bea Elliott, Retail and Sustainability Consultant, IBM Consulting
- Simon Glass, Senior Managing Consultant, IBM Consulting
- Emma Reid, Head of Sustainability & ESG, Simba
- Chris Wells, Sustainability and Farm Animal Welfare Manager, Greggs
Didn't manage to join live? No worries - this online event is now available on-demand below.