Budget 2021 - BRC Briefing
BUDGET 2021 – KEY RETAIL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Pledging to do whatever it takes, the Chancellor today announced a 3 part plan:
• Providing continued Covid support
• Fixing public finances
• Laying the foundations for the future economy
More detailed information will be circulated to relevant communities over the course of the coming days.
The areas outlined will be discussed in more detail at the forthcoming meetings of the following BRC communities:
• Finance Community: Payments Meeting – 9 March: To take part contact Andrew Cregan.
• Finance Community: Business Finance meeting – 10 March: To take part contact Andrew Cregan.
• Property Community – 10 March: To take part contact Dominic Curran.
• HR Community – 11 March: To take part contact Tamara Hill.
We will continue to consider the content of the Budget in the coming days – please let us know if you have specific questions or areas of concern.